iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Where's Nick?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Where's Nick?
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it just me or does it seem like it has been an extremely long time since we've seen him on the board? He must be a very busy man! I hope everything is going ok with him and nothing terrible has kept him away.
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm here Ali :)))

I'm never far away. This last couple of months though, my company has "sold" me to another company for a while, so I'm doing very long hours.. :((

BUT, we've got some great site changes coming up soon with a new look and a name change...

Would anyone like to guess what this site is gonna be called in future???

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  | Report this post to a Moderator
rocksteadyflamethrower

80s Movie Guru
Member # 1065

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for rocksteadyflamethrower   Email rocksteadyflamethrower   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Um, will it be called "The Retro Movie Gateway"?

Considering pages on the 70s and the 90s are going up soon, I'd guess that would be the new name.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

The Rock Steady Flamethrower

Posts: 1545 | From: Greenwood Lake, New York, USA | Registered: Jul 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When submitting reviews I did wonder about the year thing as it wasn't just limited to 198x.

Will we be able to do reviews of 70s & 90s films then? that would be great as there's a few late 70s and early 90s films I have which have an 80s feel to them I'd like to have a go at reviewing.

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Ali_with_an_i
Rewind Icon
Member # 27

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Ali_with_an_i   Author's Homepage   Email Ali_with_an_i   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A new look and name change? That will be awesome. I'm really looking forward to future 70's and 90's site. I'm sure there are plenty of us who would like to help if we can!
Posts: 2242 | From: Here | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Wizard, you can already submit 70s and 90s movies. Nick's got the 70's site up already (as a test) and there are a few movies there at 70s.fastrewind.com and the 90s site was being finished last time I heard. The only issue is - why have a movie review site with only three movies? So plewase do get the reviews written!
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  | Report this post to a Moderator
silencetheepilogue
Rewind Curious
Member # 1115

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for silencetheepilogue     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

what about movies like a clockwork orange; close encounters of a third kind; the wiz;hasnt anybody written any of these pages yet? cause theyre all great 70's flix

Posts: 4 | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home