iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » rocky's poem from "Mask"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: rocky's poem from "Mask"
moshunpikter
Rewind Curious
Member # 976

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for moshunpikter   Email moshunpikter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..." and the sun still shines upon my face."

i don't own this movie so, can you tell me the rest of his special poem from the movie. i thought it simple, yet touching. thanx a lot if you can.

Posts: 1 | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mosh,

"These things are good:

Ice cream and cake, a ride on a harley, seeing monkeys in the trees, the rain on my tongue, and the sun shining on my face....

These things are a drag: Dust in my hair, holes in my shoes, no money in my pocket and the sun shining on my face...."

That was from the top of my head so hopefully it's correct!

Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
born in the eighties
Master Rewinder
Member # 627

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for born in the eighties   Email born in the eighties   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol @ cher taking the prostitute for rocky!!
Posts: 109 | From: london | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
celticbabe
Master Rewinder
Member # 664

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for celticbabe   Email celticbabe   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone seen a picture of the REAL Rocky Dennis? I have it but don't know how to post it.
Let's just say that the Mask movie made him look like a real cutie pie.

Posts: 125 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home