iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Fall Movies (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Fall Movies
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gordongecko:
Yes, having Crash around is always nice. So many posters I miss around here!

I love All the Right Moves! I didn't know it was in your hometown. That's really cool. So was that your high school/football stadium? I'm curious about the locations, and if you have any stories about them.

Gordon gecko, I will get back to you tonight about ATRM! It’s funny, but we have been discussing it on the Vintage Johnstown Facebook page this past week!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's definitely feeling like fall up here in MN. The leaves are changing and boy is it getting cold at night. I haven't jumped in to any fall movies yet but need to start soon.

Also, not sure how many of you are a ware of Freeform's 31 nights of Halloween which starts on October 1st. I love that they are doing this now and my family and I watched this channel a ton last year. Here is the schedule.

https://www.freeform.com/news/recaps-and-news/31-nights-of-halloween-schedule

I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to hearing about your fall movie viewing!

PS. Pitts you still have to tell us about the filming of ATRM!

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanna watch All the Right Moves! And Morgan Stewarts Coming Home.
Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home