iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » help find a movie...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: help find a movie...
captainchunk
Rewind Curious
Member # 657

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for captainchunk   Author's Homepage   Email captainchunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi. there was this movie that i remember running home to watch when i was a little girl. it was early 80's. around like 82 i guess...i don't know if this movie is 70's or 80's though...it was a horror movie. well to me it was i was a kid and it was scary! i cant remember i think kristy mcnicols was in it but not 100% sure...anywho it was a movie about this family it had 2 daughters in it. i remember this sceen where they were playing frisbe or ball or something and the blond sister crawled up on the roof to get the ball and oops fell and died but she came back as a ghost and haunted the rest of the family. i remember there was a 2nd daughter w/ brown hair and i cnt remember if there was a brother...maybe...and the mother or older sister or someone died in the tub got electricuted someone did that was the last person that died....
do u have any clue what this movie is? if u do PLEASE HELP ~

Posts: 3 | From: gardiner me usa | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
witownguy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1217

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for witownguy   Email witownguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you're a little off on the details of the movie but i'm sure that you are talking about "don't go to sleep" starring valerie harper and dennis weaver. a 1982 movie about a sister who dies in a car accident and comes back to kill the rest of the family.
Posts: 3 | From: Pound, WI 54161 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
captainchunk
Rewind Curious
Member # 657

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for captainchunk   Author's Homepage   Email captainchunk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
omg that is it thank u sooooooooo much!!!! u r the best!!
Posts: 3 | From: gardiner me usa | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home