iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » DEVO talks Ferris

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DEVO talks Ferris
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

So I'm watching it on HBO. I've loved this movie since before I was ever in high school, and yes, it ages well. Cameron breakdown remains one of my favorite serious scenes in teen movie history. (topic idea)

Was Sloane too hot for Ferris?

Just things to ponder on the 4th.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mia Sara was indeed wayy too Hot for Matthew Broderick. Honestly, I always kinda felt her & Cameron woulda made a better pairing.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like this movie too.

why did jeanie resent ferris to begin with

nah i dont think sloane was too hot, personally i never understood all that out of your league business alot people talk about, unless your talking about her really liking ferris, as in she has the hots for him

cameron's answering machine message cracks me up

Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...as too does his "Sergeant Peterson" impersonation for me. In a way it's a bit disappointing Alan Ruck's career didn't go higher; he more than showed here all the range of emotions he could convincingly play.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Disappointing career? He's worked pretty consistently for nearly 30 years, he had a six-year stint as a major character in Spin City, appearing in a hundred and forty-one episodes, and if you want to know how high he went, he was Captain of the Starship Enterprise, for gawd's sakes! How much higher did you want him to go? [Big Grin] [Razz]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Classic film.

I think that Sloane was a perfect girl for Ferris.
Their relationship was very believable.

It seems that Alan Ruck has had a pretty good career after all.
I love him also in Three for the Road and Shooter (the movies that follow Ferris)
and i think that i´m gonna get Three Fugitives soon (never seen it).

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zigyma7ik
unregistered

7 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ferrari 250 GT California 1961.
| Site Updates: 7 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some guy once had the nerve to bet me that it was a 1964 Ferrari. His justification was that he worked at a video store which apparently subsequently meant he had more knowledge of movies than I did. Either way he lost the bet but he was too arrogant to admit that he was wrong. The 1961 Ferrari 250 GT California...Oh Yeahhhhhhhhh
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It is his love; it is his passion..." "It is his fault he didn't lock the garage." Definitely one of the best cinematic cars of the 80s without doubt.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reading this thread, I'm getting all NRVOUS.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home