iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 80's beach movie - help!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 80's beach movie - help!
duderino23
Rewind Curious
Member # 12023

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for duderino23   Email duderino23   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i vaguely remember this super low budget 80's beach movie (aren't they all?) where at one point a fat nerd and a skinny nerd pull down this hot girls bikini top and she manages to knock them both out with her boobs... hilarious slow motion style. also want to say there was some kind of make out scene in a lifeguard house at night, possibly some type of outer space alien dudes, assorted other topless shots, and typical 80's beach movie scenes. it was long ago when i saw it, maybe one of you can help. this has been making me nuts the last couple years. so many 80's beach movies!!!
Posts: 1 | From: chicago | Registered: May 2012 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´ve seen and own lots of these (one of my favorite genres) but nothing like this comes to mind.
Let us know if you find it!

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home