iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » School Teachers in 80's movies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: School Teachers in 80's movies
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who did you like and dislike. Who was the biggest jerk, who was the best.

-
Only a jerk would hate popcorn.

Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"Ferris Bueller is on line 2"

Haha, one of the best scenes in the movie.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

I always loved the Geometry teacher in Better Off Dead.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That reminds me too of the economics teacher in Ferris Buellers.

"Something....d.o.o economics, voodoo economics"

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One of my favorites.....

-

Mr. Hand [Smile]

Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bernie_Lomax:
That reminds me too of the economics teacher in Ferris Buellers.

"Something....d.o.o economics, voodoo economics"

Everything I needed to know about the Hawley-Smoot Tarriff Act, I learned from this man...
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Haha....Classic [Smile]
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
freddy schoop
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Diane Stevens is one of the hottest (They´re Playing with Fire)

-

And when it comes to private teachers, not many can beat Terry Green [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When we are talking about the most eeevil ones, Beulah Balbricker (Porky´s trilogy) gets my vote.

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i must see this diane stevens in action now
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
my brother said he was attracted to beulah ballbricker
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
He didn't really say that did he?
aTomiK
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
Do not look her in the eyes! She has special, evil seductive power!!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Diamond Dave would be the best teacher ever. I often wished he would walk into the classroom and yell "Class Dismissed."

-

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
who, diane or ballbricker?

yes, he did say that, yes, he was sober

The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
i just seen a little aint enough music video yesterday
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

What about Rae Dawn Chong in "The Principal'?

WE are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
Devolution here,

What about Rae Dawn Chong in "The Principal'?

WE are DEVO

HOT! VERY HOT!
Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Lomax...That guy from Ferris Bueller was just plain creepy. And the voodoo economics guy was downright weird. Oh and Theyre Playing with Fire has moved to the top of the priority list. I looked on Ebay & only 1 listing was on there, apparently a rare item. Mr Hand....HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
Rooney is a sketchy character in real life too. Look it up if you want to know what I am talking about. The economics teacher is good because I am sure we all had a monotone teacher that was as boring as that but John Hughes takes it to the extreme by showing how bored the kids actually are. It's a nice touch too how he is thrown into Planes, Trains also as the guy who makes the announcement that the flight to Chicago has been cancelled and that he talks exactly the same. Genius stuff.

Mr Hand: "Will I pass this class. Gee Mr Spicolli I don't know"

Bamersy
Ace Rewinder
Member # 8808

14 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bamersy   Email Bamersy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
"Ok, drop and give me 20."

Posts: 452 | From: California | Registered: Apr 2010 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

quote:
Originally posted by Bamersy:
 -
"Ok, drop and give me 20."

[Eek!] WO! [Razz]
Adam Juhl
Senior Rewinder
Member # 10024

2 Updates!

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Adam Juhl   Email Adam Juhl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The three cardinal trapezoidal formations hereto made orientable in our diagram by connecting the various points HIGK, PEGQ, and LMNO, creating our geometric configurations, which have no properties, but with location (Ohh!) are equal to the described triangle CAB quintuplicated. Therefore, it is also the five triangles composing the aforementioned NIGH – each are equal to the triangle CAB in this geometric concept! (laughter)

Therefore, in a like manner the geometric metaphors can derive a repeated vectoral sum. This was your assignment, and I would like to see the results

Geometry Teacher (Better Off Dead)

Posts: 61 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2011 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shannon80sfan
Senior Rewinder
Member # 8491

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Shannon80sfan   Author's Homepage   Email Shannon80sfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Good Package:
i must see this diane stevens in action now

His name wouldn't be Tommy Tuner would it lol
Posts: 92 | From: Tennesseee | Registered: Dec 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home