iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Need Movie Help Please!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need Movie Help Please!
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, everyone, I need help with a movie title. I asked this question several years ago, with no luck, but I'm trying again. Here's all I remember.

The movie was definitely in the mid to late 80s. All I remember was the end of the movie. In the end these teenagers were sitting around outside, having something like a picnic. The food they were eating was human. It took place at an inn or something...I guess the kids had become stranded there?? Anyhoo it is NOT Motel Hell!! I remember a blonde girl at the end. Can anyone help me? It's been driving me crazy for years! I've checked the Video Graveyard, Netflix, etc. Please, please help!!

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What were they dressed in? How many of them were there? How did the meat look, What made you think it was human? If your sure it's an 80's try this website

http://www.80shorrormovies.com/

You can search by year, and title some films will have screen shots from through out the film, they may help. But if you can remeber what color the film looked like you could probably tell the difference between early and late 80's might help narrow it down a bit more.

Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pettyfan .. anything else at all come to mind about the endings?

I can't think of an answer at the moment, but any little detail might jog my memory.

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, Valley, nothing else really. I do remember they were dressed like it was summer, in tank tops and shorts. There was corn on the cob too. I don't remember anything else about the movie, sadly.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

Here's something else...the kids at the end didn't know they were eating humans. Also, I don't think they were the original teens who were at the inn, hotel, whatever it was. Maybe they were friends, or just passersby.

I found the 80s horror movie site...they also have a FB page. Thanks for the info!

Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was thinking it could be Ghoul School at first...but from your description in the last couple posts, I don't think that's it.
Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Member # 2260

I might be really, really reaching here, but it might've had something to do with a band??

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home