iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does anyone know this movie title?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know this movie title?
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My memory is vague b/c its been over 8yrs since i saw this movie: first of all im 100% sure its not Lover Boy but it has to do with pizza delivery...

There is a young kid in High School (not too popular) has a few friends. Another thing I remember is that they delivered pizza to a latin woman where they tried to score with her(she callled one of them "little burrito"). Well the leading character had a crush on a girl from his school, but it just seemed that she didnt show too much interest in him. Anyway this girl gets pregnant by some other kid and the leading character sells his stereo equipment in order to get her an abortion. Meanwhile the leading character and the girl get together for a while and at a party he has, he catches that girl making out with the guy who got her pregnant. Thats about the only things I can recall, from what I rem. the movie was very funny and sad as well, b/c of what happened with him and that girl. If anyone thinks this sounds familiar and might have an idea of what this movie is called please help me.... Thanks!

Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
BobC
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 82

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BobC   Email BobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Last American Virgin is the title.
Posts: 15 | From: Fairlawn, NJ, USA | Registered: Aug 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Marius350
Rewinder
Member # 342

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Marius350   Email Marius350   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you so much for your help!!
Posts: 38 | From: Hazleton, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home