iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » deadly pursuit 1988

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: deadly pursuit 1988
Saint_in_London
Master Rewinder
Member # 2575

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Saint_in_London   Email Saint_in_London   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's on TV now.

I seen it before a few years ago, a good film!

Posts: 226 | From: London, England | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deadly Pursuit aka Shoot to Kill rocks!
I own the dvd and like the story, the cast and the locations.
Excellent action thriller!

-  -

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Between the two I think Deadly Persuit is a cooler poster, but Shoot to Kill is a better name. I liked this one to, almost like a buddy cop film even thought Berenger wasn't a cop. They had a good repore with one another.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
never seen that deadly pursuit poster before atomik,i'm more used to the one on the right (shoot to kill) but with deadly pursuit as the title.

this is another one i need to check out again,it's been an age since i last saw it but i can remember really enjoying it!

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I´m more familiar with the one on the left, they used it here on VHS and the dvd.
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home