iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Seems Like Old Times

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Seems Like Old Times
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got this one for Christmas. I'd never seen it in full before, but I must say it's quite good--not quite a top 5 Chevy film, but certainly in his upper half of work. The triangle between he, Goldie, and Charles Grodin does work quite well (and the chemistry he and Goldie had in Foul Play is still working well here), as do most of the gags, especially those involving the dogs. Probably the best part would be Chevy's unexpected tenure as the waiter, including everyone rushing off into the kitchen once he and Grodin start brawling.

How about the rest of you?

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been a long time since I last saw this one and cannot remember too many details but Loved it and how Chase doesnt seem to care much about the messes he is getting in. Liked Grogan also in this one(If you are a fan of his check out Midnight Run if you havent already).
Posts: 1990 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the dvd and totally agree with you Chris.
Very good movie, definitely in Chevy top 7 [Smile]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home