iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Code of Silence (1985)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Code of Silence (1985)
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

"Eddie Cusack is a Chicago police officer about to bust some members of the Comacho gang
when the gang is shot up by a rival drug gang from the neighboring building, led by Tony Luna.
Victor Comacho is the only survivor of the Comacho gang and his older brother, Luis, who is the leader of the gang,
retaliates by killing Luna's family and kidnaps Luna's daughter, Diana.
Cusack must face Tony Luna and Luis Comacho alone because nobody on the police force is willing to help him
since he was the only cop who broke the code of silence by testifying against a fellow cop who killed an unarmed teenager" (IMDb)

This was a highly entertaining action movie directed by action movie veteran Andrew Davis (The Fugitive etc.)
Chuck Norris is once again fantastic and the co-stars include Henry Silva, Bert Remsen,
Mike Genovese, Dennis Farina and Molly Hagan (Some Kind of Wonderful, Fresh Horses) in her first feature film.

Chuck Norris and Molly Hagan
 -

Already during the opening credits, you know that this movie is going to rock.
You can enjoy the awesome Chicago City scenes and cool score composed by David Michael Frank.

Chuck in Chicago
 -

The action scenes are great and i loved the small talk between the cops.
I also enjoyed the funny bar scene featuring two crooks and a bar crowded with policemen.

Good plot, nice locations, Rubik's Cube and a crime-fighting robot named "Prowler".
Recommended!

Code of Silence (1985) - Official Trailer

-

[ 29. February 2012, 02:24: Message edited by: aTomiK ]

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I take it you liked it then? What about Forced Vengeance any good?
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Check out the Forced Vengeance thread.
I watched three Norris flicks this week and those were all great
but Forced Vengeance was the best of the bunch.

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dutch Gannon
Master Rewinder
Member # 10167

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Dutch Gannon   Email Dutch Gannon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll defiantly have to pick it up now.
Posts: 168 | Registered: Nov 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Norris movies. There is no such thing as tornadoes. Chuck Norris just hates trailer parks.
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Crash
Rewind Icon
Member # 7484

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Crash   Email Crash   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whatever happened to director Andrew Davis? Great action films, "Code of Silence," "The Package," and then "The Fugitive" and then no real career...
Posts: 2008 | From: Dixieland | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home