iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Does anyone know what scary movie this is?!? Help!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know what scary movie this is?!? Help!!
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On my way to work this morning, I was thinking about horror movies, the 80's and the 50's after having posted in the Heaven Help Us thread last night when all of a sudden out of nowhere the memory of a coming attraction popped into my head...

This is what I remember...a guy is walking down a street of what appears to be a nice neighborhood during the day & the song "Sleepwalk" (also used in La Bamba) from the 50's is playing...seems so nice and then it turns scary & it's some kind of horror flick...

WHAT IS THIS?!?! Anybody??? Anybody???

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nevermind...did a little research...my recollection was a bit off...found the movie...it's actually called Sleepwalkers...

Never saw it, from 1992, my bad...anyone like this movie?

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stephen King's Sleepwalkers, I think. I know that song is in the movie.
Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Good Package
Rewind Legend
Member # 9492

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for The Good Package     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i didnt like this one. but i did search amazaon for the chilicothe book of arcane knowledge, just the same as magical pathways to fortune and power.
Posts: 1605 | From: Lake Chicamocomico | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i thought stephen kings sleepwalkers was pretty cool ,i own it on dvd ,it's not in the slightest bit scary unless you've got a phobia of cats but still a lot of fun.

http://youtu.be/Sj5wiejeKEE - sleepwalk,also enya's great boadicea - http://youtu.be/_BpyplTqfjY .

[ 19. October 2011, 14:12: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home