iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » charles napier dead at 75

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: charles napier dead at 75
the young warrior
Rewind Idol
Member # 9554

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for the young warrior   Author's Homepage   Email the young warrior   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/blues-brothers-actor-charles-napier-244752 always liked charles napier, he was great as murdock in rambo first blood part 2 ,i also thought he was good in comedic roles such as the car salesman in the goods live hard sell hard and even with parts where he had relatively little screen time like when he played the part of the police sargeant in the excellent miami blues he always made a big impression.

great actor who will be sadly missed!

http://youtu.be/bwlQ0qJxaGo - murdock i'm coming to get you! .

[ 06. October 2011, 13:00: Message edited by: the young warrior ]

Posts: 3243 | From: canterbury united kingdom | Registered: Mar 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But for me his best role was head Good Ole Boy Tucker McElroy; while not Jake and Elwood's most dangerous foe, he and his colleagues plus Bob were the most entertaining for me ("Can't this dang thing go any faster?" "Uh, Bob, I think I got a problem here...." (crashes into the lake)).
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
R.I.P. Charles Napier. Awesome supporting actor, great career!
Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home