iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Anyone know this movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone know this movie
Lucky2
Rewind Curious
Member # 9931

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lucky2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am trying to find the name of an 80's movie ( I believe) What I remember about the movie is two teenage girls one pretty (the bad one) the other not so pretty and not so bad. They become friends and the pretty one has a brother that the other girl likes. I remember they steal "fire engine red" nailpolish. I also remember a scene where the girl gets on the handle bars of the brothers bike and he goes very fast scaring her. I have been trying to find the naame of this movie forever and hope someone else knows it.
Posts: 4 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jessie the Sunflower Goddess
The Ultimate Rewind Princess
Member # 1877

2 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Email Jessie the Sunflower Goddess   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was it made in the 80s but actually set in the 60s??
Posts: 5319 | From: KANSAS | Registered: Sep 2003 | Site Updates: 2  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky2
Rewind Curious
Member # 9931

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lucky2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe, Im not sure. I think they also went to a Catholic school.
Posts: 4 | From: Florida | Registered: Aug 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is insanely familiar to me, but I can't place it.
Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JCWBobC
Master Rewinder
Member # 2525

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for JCWBobC   Author's Homepage   Email JCWBobC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like "Old Enough' from 1984:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0087837/

Posts: 314 | From: NJ | Registered: Apr 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh man oh man!!!
I love this movie.....! I just saw it for the first time maybe last year....actually if i'd seen this thread before the answer was there I probaly would have said what Logan said!

Rainbow Harvest is so awesome and so is the tiny Alyssa Milano..........man I need to own this one!

-

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lucky2, you can view it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7KFyH8Ywkg

And there is more good news. It is on DVD and you can buy it in this format.

http://www.amazon.com/Old-Enough-Alyssa-Milano/dp/B00347ZXLW

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, how weird is it that my friend & I were just talking about this movie on Friday night! Rainbow Harvest has a Winona Rider-like quality to her! Love the vibe of this movie...you feel like you're in the city with the characters the whole time.

Great little under the radar film!

Muffy, if you need a copy, I can set you up! Text me a reminder [Wink] !

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky2
Rewind Curious
Member # 9931

Rate Member
OMG thank you! I have been looking for the name sooooo long and no one ever knew what I was talking about. THANK YOU.
Retro454
Rewind Curious
Member # 9983

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Retro454   Email Retro454   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope someone can help me w/ this, has been driving me nuts for years!...I cant remember the name of this movie but remember watching it when I was little (80s)..What I remember is a boy and a girl and possibly a midget? Or maybe a hobo, cant remember but it involved magic or a fantasy world, something like that..I remember one scene where I think theyre looking for their mom and theyre riding in a gondola and its foggy and magical looking and I think they see their mom up on a rope, like in cirque de solei where they are dangling from the rope and do tricks or whatnot...I know its not much to go by I remember really liking it as a kid and I cannot find out what it was called anywhere!
Posts: 2 | From: Ohio | Registered: Sep 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home