iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Straight Talk

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Straight Talk
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This was my second purchase at Target yesterday. Another $5 Blu-Ray that I couldn't just leave sitting on the shelf.

I'd never heard of this but I was sucked into the cover art with Dolly Parton's smiling face & hot pink design on the back...

Muffy also gave me a review on this movie as well & it faired way better than Gross Anatomy. This one she gave an, "It's cute," rating [Smile] !

I loved 9 to 5 and thought Dolly was great as Dorilee so hopefully this will not disappoint.

Anybody enjoy Straight Talk?

Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cindymancini
Selling underpants to geeks since 1984...
Member # 679

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for cindymancini   Email cindymancini   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
P.S. Thanks Muffy for being my movie "phone a friend" lifeline [Smile] !!
Posts: 2234 | From: Shopping at the Galleria! | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wonder why i´ve never seen it because it has a great cast.
Ok, it´s made in 1992 so that must be the reason it wasn´t on top of my list.

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Cindy posting it in the 80's movies?........shame on you!

There's even a cheesy song from Dolly! haha it's like her 90's......9-5 haaaaaaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buTw0fl9nSw

I just like it's cheesiness.......so kill me?

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE this movie! I've owned it for the longest time and have to watch it once a year. I heart Dolly.. and she's so cute in it!

Gimme that, straight talk! straight talk..and hold the sugar please!?!? [Big Grin]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home