iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » need help with some 80's songs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need help with some 80's songs
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The first song goes "hey hey dolce vita...hey hey aribaderchi" (I know I misspelled that). The next one, I know the name, but not the artist. It mentions Don Quijote and goes "no no no no no senor." OK, one more. The only words I remember are "I'm going all the way." I mainly want to know who the artists are. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
AnnaBanana
Rewinder
Member # 41

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for AnnaBanana   Email AnnaBanana   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy!
I'm not sure about the first one...shame on me being such a rabid 80's fan and all...but "Don Quichotte" is by Magazine 60. That's a great song!! I have a very long remix of it that brings back fun memories of the summer of 1985. Is the last one by Sly Fox maybe? They had a song (also in 1985) called "Let's go all the Way", but that's really the only phrase I remember even though I own that very 45.

Posts: 36 | From: Northern California | Registered: May 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
tbird89
Senior Rewinder
Member # 1164

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for tbird89   Email tbird89   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks a lot AnnaBanana!!! I forgot to mention that the second song was Not Sly Fox'"Let's Go All The Way". I already have that one.
Posts: 51 | Registered: Jun 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home