iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Was there a Lost Boys 2

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Was there a Lost Boys 2
zootgirl
Rewind Curious
Member # 1231

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for zootgirl   Email zootgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
a heard a rumor once that there was and it flopped realy bad and everyone sortof swept it under the carpet is this true????
Posts: 2 | From: weymouth.ma.usa | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not sure about Lost boys 2, but i have heard plans about an upcoming Lost Girls.
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
hotrod_9150
Rewind Curious
Member # 819

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for hotrod_9150   Email hotrod_9150   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, There never was a Lost Boys 2. How ever they are in the making of "The Lost Girls" Which follows the basic story line from the Original film, except this time they're girls
Posts: 1 | From: Cadet, MO United States | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
EnglishRose
Apprentice Rewinder
Member # 175

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EnglishRose   Email EnglishRose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do film makers insist on doing this with 80s films. They take a classic and try and re-make it with a slight change. It hardly ever works. There are of course exceptions but on the whole unless its a completely new and original story they shouldn't bother.

I wait to stand corrected if it comes out and is brilliant....... but I wont hold my breath.

Posts: 23 | From: England | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
Lusiphur
Rewind Curious
Member # 328

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for Lusiphur   Email Lusiphur   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From what I heard there was plans for a Lost Boys 2 with the Coreys. It would have been more of the Frog Bros and Sammy going around Vampire slaying. They waited too long and nothing ever got put down. I bet if someone came up with a script about the now adult boys out slaying vamps it could be made. Both the Corey's seem to have a little free time these days.
Posts: 2 | From: Seattle, WA USA | Registered: Feb 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home