iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Chevy Chase movies I haven't seen.. (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Chevy Chase movies I haven't seen..
noikz
Master Rewinder
Member # 1000

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for noikz     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Chevy's movies but I've never been a fan of The Three Amigos! for some reason. I'm not sure if it's the location setting or just the type of humour.

My favourites are all of the The National Lampoon's Vacation movies, Funny Farm and Fletch.

No fans of his finest work to date, The Karate Dog? [Big Grin]

Posts: 239 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Feb 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

Lovers with Cassie... I was quoting three amigos. I know what nada means.

Thank you though.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who can't love it when he unknowingly blasts the Invisible Swordsman, which would be my favorite part there ("How was I supposed to know he was there!?" "You were supposed to fire up; WE BOTH FIRED UP!!!").
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Devolution:
Devolution here,

Lovers with Cassie... I was quoting three amigos. I know what nada means.

Thank you though.

We are DEVO

Isn't that like a light chicken gravy? Chevy Chase is so good in that. He is such a great improviser. Some of the stuff he comes out with and the way he delivers it is priceless.

But then came those darn Amigos. A box office failure. Nobody went to see it cos nobody cares about 3 wealthy Spanish landowners on a weekend in Manhattan. We stray from the formula and we pay the price.

I love that scene. One of the best comedic scenes of all time. That whole scene has me in tears.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chris the CandyFanMan:
And who can't love it when he unknowingly blasts the Invisible Swordsman, which would be my favorite part there ("How was I supposed to know he was there!?" "You were supposed to fire up; WE BOTH FIRED UP!!!").

It's like living with a 6 year old.
Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home