iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » 'Rebel Without A Cause' remake

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 'Rebel Without A Cause' remake
KadokaSD
Rewind Curious
Member # 288

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KadokaSD   Email KadokaSD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Help!
No one on the planet remembers the remake of Rebel Without A Cause! It starred Keanu Reeves and Paula Abdul in the roles of James Dean and Natalie Wood. I know I saw it on HBO a few times and loved it. It was a very true remake, old Merc and all, except that Keanu had this one-length-to the-collar haircut, which didn't fit. Man, would I like to get a copy of this!!!!

Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
noblprz
Senior Rewinder
Member # 999

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for noblprz   Email noblprz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think that was a music video, not a movie. I don't remember ever seeing a movie, but there was a Rebel-inspired Video that Paula did (the song escapes me).

Posts: 98 | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
KadokaSD
Rewind Curious
Member # 288

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for KadokaSD   Email KadokaSD   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks! I DO remember "Rush, Rush" the video you are talking about. But I swear I saw the full movie!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home