iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Don't Know The Name Of The Movie

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Don't Know The Name Of The Movie
BenTheMan
Rewind Curious
Member # 9456

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BenTheMan   Email BenTheMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
only that's it's maybe in south america and in the end of the movie the song "satisfaction" (the Rolling Stones) is played on taperecorder in an airplane...

some kind of movie about a rescue??? and a group of men try to do that

(if i remember more i'll post it)

Posts: 3 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Kreese
Master Rewinder
Member # 9369

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for John Kreese   Email John Kreese   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"High Risk" 1981

imdb

Posts: 144 | Registered: Jan 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent help there Kreese!
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenTheMan
Rewind Curious
Member # 9456

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for BenTheMan   Email BenTheMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx John, that's it! now all i have to do is find it (torrent) [Smile]
Posts: 3 | From: Netherlands | Registered: Feb 2011 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Or you could buy it......... [Frown]
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zombo
Rewinder
Member # 8405

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Zombo   Email Zombo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is on DVD, although it looks like the transfer was straight from a second-generation VHS. [Frown] Would love to see this one remastered some day.
Posts: 32 | From: Monroeville Mall | Registered: Nov 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't want to sound too picky, but it always bugs me when someone's first instinct is to try and illegally download something for free, when they haven't even had time to see if it's available.
Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BenTheMan
Rewind Curious
Member # 9456

Rate Member
Well, i also saw the review for the DVD, and it's a rip from a badly VHS, so i will download it and see if it's a good copy, then i try to remaster it myself, or i will buy it offcourse the legitime way

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home