iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » anyone know the title to this movie?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: anyone know the title to this movie?!
semshdy
Rewind Curious
Member # 1099

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for semshdy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it's about a guy who gets into an ivy league college. the whole movie is pretty much about rowing and at the end this guy and another guy he doesn't like end up winning the big race at the end. ring any bells anybody?????
Posts: 10 | From: Pound, WI 54161 | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
The Wizard
The 80s Hero you've been holding out for....
Member # 533

- posted      Profile for The Wizard     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heh, funny you should enquire about this film, I think it's the film I almost bought a copy of at a car boot sale today.

http://www.imdb.com/Title?0087866 Oxford Blues (1984) starring Rob Lowe

Posts: 1334 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2002 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator
RACERX
Rewind Curious
Member # 442

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for RACERX   Email RACERX   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe the movie is Oxford Blues starring Rob Lowe and Ali Sheedy.
Posts: 1 | From: Douglassville, PA ISA | Registered: Jan 2003 | Site Updates: 0  | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home