iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Back to the Future Game

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back to the Future Game
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Guys, Sorry if you already know this, But Ive just found out that There is a New Back to the future game for pc and Macs, It is a 5 part adventure game with a new part coming out each month, Part one is out now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3blzGwd4xLg

Ive already ordered it, May not be great But I think It will give me a few hrs fun. What more do you need.

Go here for more info
http://www.telltalegames.com/bttf

Still cant believe Someone has finally made a Back to the future game. [Smile]

Cowboy10uk

[ 04. January 2011, 16:32: Message edited by: Cowboy10uk ]

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cowboy.. Let me know what you think about part 1.. I'm definitely interested.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

I'll probably end up getting this on the PC.

Formats: PC/OS X [Razz] /PS3/iPad

Wiki

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
gordongecko
Rewind Guru
Member # 4685

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for gordongecko   Email gordongecko   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow that looks really cool. I was not aware this was coming out! Has anyone played it yet?
Posts: 714 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Apr 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Cowboy10uk   Email Cowboy10uk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Guys, Not had time for a full sitdown with it yet, However the hr or so I did have, I loved. For me, They have managed to nail the feeling of watching back to the future.

If you enjoyed the Monkey island series or just Pc Adventure games in general, Then I do highly recommend this.

Think I paid $25 for the full 5 Game series,quite a small price to pay for a good few hrs of entertainment. It may not be the most ground breaking game on the market, But if you love Bttf like me, Then you will not be dissapointed.

However Small disclamer, If you dont like it, Then It wasnt my fault [Wink]

Enjoy all.

Posts: 158 | From: Hazzard County | Registered: Nov 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm....I still only own an Atari and am still trying to figure out how to play ET! BTTF sounds fun though.....
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
Ok, Just sat down and spent the afternoon playing this, Ok Yes its over all ready, Well episode 1 ia anyway, Cant wait till Feb for episode 2. Will you like it. Ummmmmmmmm

Question 1. Do you like Back to the future.
Question 2. Do you like games.
Question 3. Do you want to have some good laughs.

Well If you answered yes to any of the above, Then Its your Destiny to get this.

First episode maybe short, But since i loved every min, and Im grinning from ear to ear, I think its money well spent.

Plus Christopher Lloyd has been involved in this. Hes back as the voice for Doc of course.

Thats a good a recommendation as there can be for a BTTF Game right

[ 12. January 2011, 09:01: Message edited by: Cowboy10uk ]

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Since I own no video game consoles except the original Nintendo....I'm interested in PC games....this looks really awesome!

I went a couple weeks ago to one of those game shops with a friend (never been in one!)I had no idea they had stuff like Ghostbusters and BTTF...are there other fun ones you guys can think of? I'm gonna get the BTTF!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cowboy10uk
Master Rewinder
Member # 117

Member Rated:
Well There are Loads of Fun games out there Muffy, But if its 80's based games then I must admit our choice is limited. I do have Ghostbusters, Damn I even had it imported from the states 6 months before it was over in the Uk, Just cause I couldnt wait [Smile]

Sadly in the past, The normal rule is, If its based on a film, you can be sure the Game will suck.

Ghostbusters is Fun, but I did get bored with it quickly.

BTTF, is FUN, somehow and im not sure how, but for once The makers have nailed the feeling of being in the film.

Think its maybe time to treat yourself to a new blu ray player, Thats how I managed to get a PS3, Then you get to watch all our 80s films in HD AND Get to play Ghostbusters and BTTF. Sounds like a plan to me, although a rather expensive one, if all you want to do is play Bttf. [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home