iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » « 80's Movies » Siskel & Ebert review: Teen Wolf Too

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Siskel & Ebert review: Teen Wolf Too
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Worth a quick view for laughs! [Big Grin]

-

Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Teen Wolf Too or Date with an Angel??? you choose??

I used to love watching Siskel and Ebert back then....Sunday nights....It was awesome to see clips from new movies, not like I ever agreed with them.

I love what they had to say about hating Better Off Dead and I can't find it online anymore? can anyone? it's worth posting on here for a watch also [Big Grin] they ripped it a new one....I don't wanna leave without saying:

I LOVE BETTER OFF DEAD.

Teen Wolf Too and Date with an Angel are good....haha....I could never choose between them though.

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Secret Admirer   Email Secret Admirer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's absolutely hilarious when Date With An Angel comes up. I love when Gene and Roger fight.
Posts: 929 | From: Deb to Tone | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It totally made me laugh....especially since all you boys have been raving about Date With An Angel lately...ha!

Can you find the Better off Dead clip Secret Admirer eh? I can't find it.....it's awesome!! I made a thread about it awhile ago even [Smile]

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I split my sides watching the review. [Big Grin]

Why did Roger ask Gene which film would he pick to see if he had to choose between viewing Date with an Angel and Teen Wolf Too?

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pyro
Rewind Devotee
Member # 7658

3 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Pyro   Email Pyro   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I knew there was a good reason why I never had much respect for the opinions of these 2 morons. And those "Date With An Angel" remarks just proved that. These 2 never had a clue what a good movie was!

Though I have to agree with them about Teen Wolf Too..but "Date With an Angel"??..Bad Movie???...Whatever.. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1802 | From: Planet Druidia | Registered: Jan 2009 | Site Updates: 3  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Secret Admirer
Rewind Maestro
Member # 3574

37 Updates!

Member Rated:
LWC, I don't know why they brought up Date With An Angel - but it was hilarious.

Pyro, I knew this would be hard for you to watch. Sorry man!

Logan 5
Rewind Runner
Member # 1467

21 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Logan 5   Email Logan 5   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Why did Roger ask Gene which film would he pick to see if he had to choose between viewing Date with an Angel and Teen Wolf Too?
To pick the best of two bad movies.

Best line: "Date her - don't give the film a positive review."

Posts: 3383 | From: England | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 21  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home