iRewind Talk Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Movies » Filming Locations » Xmas Rewind Festivities

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Xmas Rewind Festivities
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone [Smile]

Just to let you know that for fun, to give a preview and to spread some Rewind Xmas cheer in this difficult year when many of us will be stuck at home, we'll be previewing at least one new location every day over the 12+ days of Xmas and beyond on our forthcoming new LoX site.

Quite a few of the exclusives will be from my personal favourite Xmas movie, Can't Buy Me Love (which takes place on the run up to and over xmas & I watch as a ritual every Xmas eve) but there will be others too [Smile]

For those of you that like CBML or are interested in movie locations we hope to give you some real treats and surprises [Cool]

Just for example, we're going to finally give you that long promised tour of the outside and the inside of the location used for Cindy Mancini's Home (yes, even that famous closet) We also have a similar tour of the high school. And the inside scoop on the airplane graveyard and the amazing real life stories of the planes they look at -- including the particularly romantic story of the one that was recovered from the ocean.

Watch here for updates but I hope to get the show on the road tomorrow, Xmas eve from about 4pm GMT... [Smile]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farout!!
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen Can't Buy Me Love in years and completely forgot it's set around Christmas. So I will be digging out my dvd this year [Smile]
Posts: 4056 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Nick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
I haven't seen Can't Buy Me Love in years and completely forgot it's set around Christmas. So I will be digging out my dvd this year [Smile]

Cool, I'll def be watching it again tomorrow evening as normal (unless it all goes horribly wrong, lol) [Smile]

[ 23. December 2020, 13:29: Message edited by: Nick ]

Posts: 1026 | From: The '80s | Registered: Feb 2000 | Site Updates: 407  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
Head on over to the LoX site for the first of our Xmas locations... [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Fab stuff! [Big Grin]
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Helen_S:
Fab stuff! [Big Grin]

Thanks very much Helen [Smile] quick beer and then I'm gonna watch CBML [Cool]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Have a great one! [Smile]
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's totally awesome Nick! I like how it hasn't changed much.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nick
Webmaster
Member # 404

407 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by TerdNthePoolGGB:
I like how it hasn't changed much.

Me too... It was an awesome location to visit [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
Just catching up now. Really enjoying these [Smile]
Helen_S
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Nick:
Quite a few of the exclusives will be from my personal favourite Xmas movie, Can't Buy Me Love (which takes place on the run up to and over xmas & I watch as a ritual every Xmas eve) but there will be others too [Smile]

Cor, that was blink and you miss it Nick haha. Really enjoyed watching it again. It had 2 mins of Halloween decorations too [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home