iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » What actors/actresses had the best gig?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What actors/actresses had the best gig?
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fellow rewinder Bernie Lomax mentioned on another thread how great Tom Sellecks gig on Magnum would have been. The reasons are obvious. Who else had a great gig?

The cast of the Love Boat. It is my understanding that they filmed on actual cruises.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As mentioned, Selleck certainly had a good gig. I will post more as I think of them.

The Love Boat cast would have had it pretty sweet also for sure.

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about the cast of Cheers. You get to be in a bar almost all the time and your wife/husband can´t say a thing about it.
And if you leave the house and go to a bar outside the working hours you could always say that you´re rehearsing [Big Grin]

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie_Lomax

Member # 8571

24 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Bernie_Lomax   Email Bernie_Lomax   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not so much TV shows but the guys who played James Bond would have had pretty good gigs. Travelling all over the world for free. Seeing all kinds of exotic places and most likely staying in fancy hotels etc....I mean being James Bond is the ultimate male fantasy and perhaps being with James Bond is the ultimate female fantasy (perhaps?).

This reminds me. Spectre just came out at the cinema here. I might go and see it tonight or in the next couple of days.

[ 19. November 2015, 21:51: Message edited by: Bernie_Lomax ]

Posts: 2586 | From: Defrauding the company from abroad | Registered: Jan 2010 | Site Updates: 24  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cheers would have been fun for sometime .

Yeah. Bond locations were great. Especially the man with the golden gun.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
April Fool
Senior Rewinder
Member # 37390

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for April Fool   Email April Fool   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I loved the Bionic Woman, because she had the cutest apartment and lived in California, and everything about it seemed so scenic and pretty.

I think Charlies Angels had a pretty cool gig too. [Smile]

Fantasy Island would have been fun too.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Oct 2015 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home