iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » Hart to Hart

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hart to Hart
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been watching episodes of it, whenever I catch it on TV at night...I never watched it back in the 80s. I love seeing the fashion and the story lines are pretty cool. I never realized how long it was on TV for.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi LISA LISA. Nice to meetcha in a Fastrewind kinda way. Loved H to H back in the day. Powers made a young fella drool. Its been getting some run time here in mid America on monday nights. Totally agree with what you say about the fashion. Also dig checking out the deco, old cars and really everything.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was watching it last night...and they were undercover at a health spa....I loved those aerobic leotards and legwarmers....I remember wearing them myself to aerobics lessons. [Smile]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember watching few episodes in the 80s. I love Stephanie Powers and would like to get all the seasons.

-

Posts: 7053 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I watched it regularly as a kid, but now hardly remember anything about it.
For years I thought that the male lead of Hart to Hart (Robert Wagner) was the same person as the guy from A Man Called Sloane.

Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
TKO- is that really you????? So cool to see you here again! Remember me????
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by LISA LISA:
I was watching it last night...and they were undercover at a health spa....I loved those aerobic leotards and legwarmers....I remember wearing them myself to aerobics lessons. [Smile]

one thing im glad went out of style and i never wanna see them worn again is the short shorts for men. ala Magnum p.i.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Was winding down last night,flipping through channels and found a Hart to Hart marathon. So i caught a couple episodes.
Saw Guido the killer pimp from Risky Business and the opera singing Fratelli from Goonies in the same episode.

TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

When I watched this as a child, Robert Wagner seemed so tough in my view of it, not so much now. He does not look tough at all. More like a preppie untough guy.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home