iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » 80s Culture » 80s Television » Not Necessarily the News

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Not Necessarily the News
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HBO show that aired throughout most of the 80's in 30 minute segments featuring comedy sketches/parodies. Does anyone have any stories about this long lost show? Last I knew it was not on dvd and was hard to find on VHS.
Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I used to love that show. I believe it was my first experience with Rich Hall. Haven't thought about it in years. I vaguely remember a story involving a tank...
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

- posted      Profile for TerdNthePoolGGB   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hall was an interesting fella. Loved the Sniglets.
The PRNDL and Spork stick out to me. Cannot remember anymore.

Posts: 1989 | From: The deep end | Registered: Jun 2011 | Site Updates: 14  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for goresnet   Email goresnet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I youtube'd it and found a few more. I had forgotten they were called sniglets!
Posts: 160 | From: League City, TX | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TerdNthePoolGGB
Rewind Legend
Member # 9818

14 Updates!

Which sniglets did you find
goresnet
Master Rewinder
Member # 6592

Rate Member
I'm at work right now, and can't access youtube, but there was a supermarket skit. Had several sniglets in there. Next time I'm at home, I'll look it up again. I believe I just searched for "Not Necessarily the News", and it was in the first few results.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home