iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » bandit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: bandit
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone know where he's been? He hasn't been around in a long time, and I don't think he is on Facebook anymore either?
Bandit, if you're out there, just wondering what you have been up to! I enjoyed looking at your photographs.

Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi bandit hope you are okay? we miss you here and on facebook please let us know you are okay? and i don't have anyone super poking me lol!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was trying to figure out which friend I had lost...I think you're right, Pitt--I don't think he's on there anymore.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is not on FB anymore- I did a search for his name and came up with nothing. He does photography, not sure if it is a hobby or if he does it for a living. He had some incredible pictures taken from near his home in Norway up on Fb and also on a photography website.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry guys,i have been very busy lately.FB was not the thing for me,it took to much of my time [Eek!]
Nice of you all to ask for me.i wish you all a happy x-mas [Smile]

I still have my photo website up and running though.

photos [Wink]

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by bandit:
Sorry guys,i have been very busy lately.FB was not the thing for me,it took to much of my time [Eek!]
Nice of you all to ask for me.i wish you all a happy x-mas [Smile]

I still have my photo website up and running though.

photos [Wink]

Bandit, it is good to see that you are back! Don't rack off on us again, will you? [Smile] [Wink]

Interesting photographs, by the way!

Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so glad you are okay bandit thanks for letting us know you are doing well!! merry christmas to you too!!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

Hey Bandit, it's great to hear from you again! I'm glad to see your photos are still up too. I had linked some of them to my friend who has taken up photography as a hobby. I've been giving her help too.
Merry Christmas Bandit! Don't be a stranger!

bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just glad if somebody enjoy my humble work.no copyrights or anything whatever.it's all out there for free.

Regards!

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work Bandit, great DOF effects.
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home