iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » New Cars, trucks, motorcycles...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Cars, trucks, motorcycles...
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anybody looking at a new vehicle out there?

I was weak, the price was VERY good...

2009 Mazda6 zoom zoom... [Smile]
 -

I love it!

- jdocster

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one jdoc....me and my wife just bought our first brand new car a few months ago....a 2009 Honda Civic Sport...black with a sun roof. We typically bought cars that were a few years old, but the financing rate was 0.9%, which made the payment just right. Enjoy your new ride...people with new cars do some crazy road trips...so if you wake up some morning and decide to drive all the way to Nova Scotia...ring me...I have a camp on a lake...we could go frishin' (spelled wrong on purpose)!
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EJ Loves Takashi
Master Rewinder
Member # 7767

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for EJ Loves Takashi   Email EJ Loves Takashi   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got one of these. Been saving for a long time.

Dealership knocked off almost 2g, couldnt pass that up.
 -

Posts: 155 | From: Today Indiana....probably tomorrow too actually! | Registered: Feb 2009 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow EJ I hate you, that is a thing of beauty. I always chickened out of learning to ride [Razz]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kevdugp73,

Got $3,600 off and 0 percent interest for 36 months. i had no choice but to buy it! Those b@stards!!!! [Big Grin] heheee...

Nothing like a new car.... You will love it until the first payment hits... [Razz]

Good luck with it!

EJ,

One of my favorites! That is the exact Fat Bob that i like too. They build them right here in Kansas City. I've been on the factory tour. you would have a blast.

Be careful out there... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home