iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Royal Pains

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Royal Pains
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have any of the American rewinders seen this show?....and is it any good?
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's not bad. There have only been two episodes on so far. Tonight is the third episode. I usually give a show a chance up to 5-6 episodes, so if it starts to go down hill I won't watch it. It's a good dramady- I'd give it 8/10.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't care for the lead actor - he's way too boring. It would have worked better with the younger brother in the lead role.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I haven't seen it, but I only ask because I used to go to school with the Asian actress in it. Reshma went to my junior and high school (7-14. She moved to America with her family when she was 14. It looks like she has done pretty well for herself too.

I remember she wanted to be a doctor...I guess THAT didn't happen haha.

Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
journey
Rewind Maestro
Member # 7316

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for journey   Email journey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also can't stand how the lead character is so self-righteous all the time. It would be better if he were a bit more frivolous and blinded by the money & lifestyle and then had to face reminders of the shallowness of it all. As is, he prances around all annoyed and hollier-than-thou, spouting off little mini diatribes about the inherent unfairness of the medical system, but then continues to service the elite. They fail to address that walking contradiction.
Posts: 835 | From: Hawaii | Registered: Aug 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home