iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » medical issue advice

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: medical issue advice
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i went to the doc today b/c i v had some abdomanl pain and things and they said my liver is slightly swallon i have to go tomorrow for blood tests and things should i be worried and scared like i am? or could i be okay? iv had sort of a flu bug for about a week too i m just a little scared and looking for advice
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were you on any meds that could cause inflammation of your liver? I wouldnt' worry too much Rainbowbrite, it could be from fighting off the flu bug. But please don't take my word for it, I am not a Dr. or Nurse. JMHO. Hope you feel okay.
Oh, are you getting a CT scan or something- that should tell the Drs. what is ailing you maybe.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had some liver issues this past January. I was found to have some elevated liver enzymes discovered during some bloodwork I had done when I went in for the flu. They gave me an abdominal ultrasound, more bloodwork and I had to collect my urine at home for 24 hours. All those tests came back negative and my liver enzyme number went back to normal once the flu past.

Hopefully yours is acting up as a byproduct of the flu and will go back to normal once the bug leaves your system.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi rainbowbrite i hope you feel better soon i am sure you will be okay try not to worry too much !! i am in the same boat actually but with my stomach i went to the doc yesterday because i have been having really bad pains in my stomach for weeks already he is sending me to a digestive physician on july 6th. i already have acid reflux and have had ulcers years ago so now they are gonna do a sonogram and check the gallbladder, then a colonoscopy to check for either colitis or irritable bowel syndrome fun wow huh? i would say no on the colitis though as i am allergic to nuts and have not eaten any in years or seeds for that matter. until i go to the new doc i am staying on a bland diet and taking zantac in the morning and before i go to bed at night and cut down on my coffee alot already. please let us know how you make out at the doctor good luck and take care!! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks buffalo girl i had my gail bladder out two weeks after i had aubrey its rough when it comes out it limits you on some things you can eat like fried food makes me so sick now even though i m still a huge chicken strip fan and i love country friend steak so every once in awhile i ll haveit and pray i dont get sick lol i m not as worried as i was i mean i had a pretty bad flu bug so i m hoping thats the reason its inflamed and all i will definilty let you know [Wink]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck Rainbow!! [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home