iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Has anyone seen the play JERSEY BOYS?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Has anyone seen the play JERSEY BOYS?
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am going to see it next week.
Has anyone here seen it yet?

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! It looks pretty good. Look at the storyline:

Jersey Boys is a new musical based on the life story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito, and Nick Massi. The musical chronicles the lives of a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks who went on to become one of the biggest pop music sensations of their time. Jersey Boys features their hit songs, including "Sherry," "Big Girls Don't Cry," "Rag Doll," "Can't Take My Eyes Off of You," and "Oh What a Night."

It's gonna be good! I wish I could go with you mama...

- jdocster

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home