iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » very sad craigs list has meanies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: very sad craigs list has meanies
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well the strawberry shortcake lady didnt work out her stuff was in bad shape for the price and since i didnt buy her ssc stuff she didnt sell me any rainbow brite ugh [Razz] so sad maybe ebay will be the way to go
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so sorry about that rainbowbrite!!! i would go back to ebay if i were you alot safer to buy from there also!! good luck with your hunt i have not seen any of these dolls in the stores here i have been looking when i go out so i think ebay is the way to go now !! dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your so right dee [Wink] and i joined the mlparena its a my little pony site but people sale and trade there 80s things i got some cute rainbow brite sprites for five dollars off of there so that is nice do u have yahoo messenger if so we should chat sometime my name on it is mommyn08 if u ever wanna chat
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi rainbowbrite so glad you got some great deals!! yes i do have yahoo messenger i will add you so we can chat won't be on there much today taking bill's mom to dinner for mother's day today and then a birthday party then our friends house for drinks but i will probably be around sunday afternoon take care dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
cool [Smile] aww hope you have a fun night we hung shelves today in the playroom and covered them in care bear fabric i ll take some pics and show you when we chat on yahoo [Wink]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
very sweet can't wait to see the pics!! happy mother's day rainbowbrite!!!! dee [Wink] [Cool] [Smile]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
heard on the news here yesterday 25 local people here were arrested for prostitution on craig's list under the erotica section go figure? i am glad they are cracking down on this though getting out of hand on there i say!!!
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
omg the world is a sad scary place

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home