iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Who is the worst babysitter?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who is the worst babysitter?
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca DeMorney (Hand that rocks the cradle)
John Candy (Uncle Buck)
or
Lea Thompson (Adventures in babysitting)

?????

Discuss.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would have to say rebecca demorney she was brutal compared to john candy and lea thompson at least they did help the kids in the end , rebecca was just nasty lol
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True Dee - but Rebecca DeMorney didn't put the kids in constant danger unlike Lea Thompson!
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aTomiK
.... has green eyes as well....
Member # 6575

7 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for aTomiK     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All good choices but
Eda Reiss Merin "Mrs. Sturak" (Don't Tell Mom the Babysitter's Dead) was the worst.

Very evil and mean and then she died... [Cool]

-

Posts: 7054 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2008 | Site Updates: 7  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would go with Lea Thompson since she called in sick that night and heartbroken Elisabeth Shue had to fill in. Lea Thompson also gets my vote for what she did to Calvin Klein.

"Nobody leaves this place without singing the blues!"

Great flick!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
D'oh! My bad, Valley! Time for me to hand in my 80's lover badge and retire!
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ha....Sixteen Candles down the drain Stitch! Btw, let me know what you think of "Sixteen Candles"......It is a masterpiece of 80's comedy in my opinion.

Sammy Baker Davis Jr
Jake Ryan
Farmer Ted
Long Duk Dong

Oh and be on the lookout for a dude that is now quite famous riding around in a jock's trunk.

The quotes from this movie are hilarious!

Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rebecca Demornay was kinda hot, but the negative there was that she was also homicidal maniac, so...

Elisabeth Shue was probably the most fun to have around.

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
My feeling tho Kash, is that Rebecca Demorney was at least competant as a baby sitter, whereas Elizabeth Shue took her kids into a bar!
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
True, she certainly had more experience, just don't wander into the Greenhouse!
Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
If I was Elisabeth Shue's friend, at least I'd know that I could count on her to pick me up from the bus station!! Might be a different story if I was caught in the greenhouse though..

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home