iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Movies that make Me think of.....You! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Movies that make Me think of.....You!
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i did watch sphere yesterday after watching it i vaguely remembered seeing it a while ago pretty good movie with great actors they all looked pretty young especially sharon stone does anyone know the year of this movie? i am thinking late 80's? dee
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valley

Dated Julie From 'Valley Girl' (allegedly!)
Member # 1322

22 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Valley   Email Valley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sphere was actually 1998 which is 11 years ago.....wow it is really scary how fast the years go by. Just think, it has been 20 to 25 years since most of our fav 80's movies were released.
Posts: 7845 | From: Smiling and glancing in awe in the back of a limo | Registered: Mar 2003 | Site Updates: 22  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Valley:
the movie "Sphere" was so promising and contained elements that even though it doesn't totally deliver, it is still worth watching.

You are so right Valley about the potential of this movie that did not deliver. I can't say enough about the first half of this movie. The suspense build-up, up to the point that they enetered the ship, was awesome and had me on the edge of my seat. Then, they started with all the "Sphere" stuff, which was pretty ok still, but I wouldn't have went in that direction. It became to supernatural....I would have continued more on the story of this ship, where it had been, and the alien race(s) that they encountered. With that said, I still love this movie and it is one of my faves from the 90's.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home