iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Dressing Up To Go Shopping

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dressing Up To Go Shopping
Colt 45
Master Rewinder
Member # 4940

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Colt 45   Email Colt 45   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I cannot find it, but I was reading a topic on here a few days ago about dressing up nice to go to Wal Mart. I agree with the person who originally posted the topic. I think that it is OK to wear your pajamas to go to a convenience store, but I think that when going to Wal Mart that a person should make an effort to wear jeans and a clean T-shirt at the very minimum.

I also agree that the chewing tobacco that people spit is disgusting.

I also agree that people did dress nicer in the 80's - The totally casual dress thing started with the grunge music movement in about 1991 or thereabouts.

Posts: 124 | From: Michigan | Registered: Aug 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
What's the difference? Your going out in public on both examples..........
Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
The other thread was deleted because it had strayed into an argument, where the original poster and the people who disagreed with them were more interested in scoring points and provoking more argument that they were in any actual debate.

This one is being locked because it will only repeat that exercise.

Please don't make me delete anything else, guys - you ALL know who you are and what I mean

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home