iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Who Would You Most Like To Meet?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Would You Most Like To Meet?
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As much as I'd like to meet everyone on here even if some of us do have differences in opinions, let's face it we can't lol. In no particular order and no limit in amount, who would you most like to meet and hang with? Feel free to explain why you'd like to meet these particular people. I like to meet those below for various reasons be it similarities in musical tastes to movies to similarities in opinions to sports interests to just being cool people to just simply wanting to have a beer with some of them lol. My list is pretty cut and dry and once again I'd like to meet everyone just some more than others......

Noms
Sammy
Pittsburghgirl
Petty
Ronnie

[ 01. March 2009, 14:58: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Motley
Noms
Pittsburgh
Petty
Ronnie

I also have to add the much missed HipsterChick to my list as well.

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also want to meet everybody on here. Of course there are certain individuals that I want to meet more than others, but I'm not gonna name specific names.....they know who they are.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Motley
Ronnie
Sam
Pitt
Noms
Jessie
"The Mods" lol

My list (except the mods) are the ones I talk to most and share the most interests with. That doesn't mean I wouldn't be up to meeting others...I think it'd be interesting. [Smile]

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There's lots of people I have talked to on the phone, and a few I have met in person.

My number 1 person I would like to meet is Valley. I'll be driving by his house in June on my way to Cedarpoint for my son's 16th birthday-so who knows! [Eek!]

I would also love to meet....

Riptide, Stitch, Logan5, 80sRocked, Buffalo Girl, Bandit, Eddie Wilson, Kash, Jessie (I don't even know what happened to her), and RainbowBrite . I miss Bionic Bigfoot- I would love to meet him.
Also...DeathbyStereo80, Atomik, and there's lots more that are from the past that I wish would still be around.

There's people on here that I wonder how they would actually act in real life towards me, if they met me in person. So, it might shock people to know that I'd like to meet everyone at least once, just to finally put their face and voice and personality all together and then see
how they act.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd love to meet everyone here, perhaps you could all chip in a few dollars to raise some airfare for me...??

I especially want to

- stay at Isis' haunted B'n'B
- have a drink with Noms
- see how much Mouse Avenger has grown up since she's been on the Rewind

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i too would love to meet all of you 80's rocked, isis, stitch, etc. etc. i think we could have a pretty good time together and i would love to stay at isis's bed and breakfast looks nice and cozy lol dee [Wink] [Smile] [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A bunch of you I would love to meet, it's not fair that it's such a large expansive world and we get stranded in these little corners of the world due to economic and living commitments. Isis, Jessie, Valley, Buffalo Girl, Xchazx, 80's Rocked, Sam, TKO, JDocster, Ronnie, Devo, EJ, plus tons of others past and present. Putting a face to the name would rock.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Riptide:
A bunch of you I would love to meet, it's not fair that it's such a large expansive world and we get stranded in these little corners of the world due to economic and living commitments. Isis, Jessie, Valley, Buffalo Girl, Xchazx, 80's Rocked, Sam, TKO, JDocster, Ronnie, Devo, EJ, plus tons of others past and present. Putting a face to the name would rock.

WOW!!! Someone wants to meet me too! I'm honored... [Smile]

I would like to meet all of you at a Fast-Rewind party... [Big Grin]

Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to meet JDoc and Ronnie too.

I would meet up with anyone, except Rhodes. Ha.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yea I'd like to meet everyone for sure...

3 names that have been so cool to me personally from the very start have been Ronnie, Isis, & Valley. Love you guys

then I would talk music with Sam, Motley, and Noms

and lets not forget Cindy and Muffy!!!!!!

Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Earth Angel
Angel of the Rewind
Member # 3301

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Earth Angel   Email Earth Angel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't really know anyone that well despite having been coming here for years. I have already met Muffy,and Duckie so I would like to meet Paul, Cindy, Smayte, Valley and Rainbow....although everyone would be fantastic. X
Posts: 981 | From: If they dont kiss, they dont fall in love | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let's see, I'd like to have petty take me on a trip to do some sightseeing, NOMS (and Mini NOMS of course) to show me pics of the shows they've been to, Motley to drink a beer with, Sammy to drink something with and discuss serial killers, JayLee so he could show me around Denmark, Eddie Wilson could play some tunes and drink some beers while touring the sites where Dazed and Confused was filmed, Ronnie and I can discuss just about anything, and buffalogirl and I could take in a Sabres game (maybe when they play the Penguins,haha!) If i think of more, I'll put 'em up.
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I forgot atomik! I want to see that movie collection!
Posts: 2287 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey pittsburghgirl don't forget about wingfest this summer if you come here? we could meet there and have some wings and beer and listen to some great music too!! dee [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

I will let you know buffalogirl, if we make it to wingfest. I'd love to eat some wings and drink beer and listen to good music!
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There used to be a poster on here named Nick. I think it would be fun meeting him and the other admins... [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha I'll play guitar for anybody who will let me... [Wink]
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lovers with Cassie
Remembering when Mel Gibson was young....
Member # 7794

203 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Lovers with Cassie   Email Lovers with Cassie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would like to meet aTomiK, if it was all right with him.
Posts: 1756 | From: Australia. | Registered: Mar 2009 | Site Updates: 203  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home