iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Confessions of a Teen Idol

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Confessions of a Teen Idol
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did anyone watch this show on VH1? I watched some of it, but there is one guy who was onit, from the first Real World, that I really wouldn't consider to be a teen idol! I'm just wondering what the purpose of this show is- I really don't think any of these guys is going to get their career back. I do feel bad for Jaime Walter, all because of one dumb episode of 90210, his freaky soap opera fans turned on him. I heard a while back that he did have a successful music career in U.K. and Europe though. Now he's married with a bunch of kids.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that this was on yesterday but I was watching something else. It's gonna be a regular series, right? I may have to check it out.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I never heard of him...he must be Waaaaaay Famous.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jamie Walters of the Heights? Oh yeah, that How do you talk to an angel song. They really loved guys acting and looking like James Dean on 90120 didn't they?
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eddie Wilson
Rewind Guru
Member # 169

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Eddie Wilson   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I enjoyed the show....its funny that Scott Baio hosts it, cuz he should be one of the guests himself.....I kinda lost respect for him after seeing how weird he acted on Scott Baio is 40 and single...or whatever it was....he was kinda a jerk, and a little strange, but maybe it was scripted
Posts: 711 | From: Fort Worth, Texas, USA | Registered: Dec 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow...that's funny...never heard of this guy, but I heard of Scott's cousin Jimmy.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
jamie walters...do you mean the one 90210 episode where he got rough with donna?? that was so stupid. every hot new guy that came to the show was paired with tori spelling. *eek*

i couldn't stop looking at adrian zmed (sp). he looks rough, but it happens. he was always my fave.. grease 2 & bachelor party.

jeramie jackson is still a cutie. he had some rough living with drugs and such, yet he still looks good.

i saw the show late at night, so i didn't see the beginning, but it was pretty good. i had no idea scott baio produced it. and then he popped up in the show.
i was surprised at the part where they punk'd the guys. that baywatch dude was pizzed!

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eddie Wilson:
I enjoyed the show....its funny that Scott Baio hosts it, cuz he should be one of the guests himself.....I kinda lost respect for him after seeing how weird he acted on Scott Baio is 40 and single...or whatever it was....he was kinda a jerk, and a little strange, but maybe it was scripted

Yeah, I think he has a lot of growing up to do. He did kinda act immature- I think he's 46 now. He's married and has a kid, so it is time for growing up, and I hope he doesn't hang with that weird guy with the hat anymore. Jason Hervey actaully has a pretty good head on his shoulders- he's married and has kids and acts like a responsible Dad and father.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll definitely have to check it out--I wanna see how Jason Hervey's turned out. I think I'll always remember him as Wayne, LOL.
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

yeah, he was hysterical on the Wonder Years, poor Kevin!
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
Wow...that's funny...never heard of this guy, but I heard of Scott's cousin Jimmy.

-
I take it that you never, ever watched Happy Days?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home