iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Pink Floyd: Top 3

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pink Floyd: Top 3
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have we done one of these yet? It's very hard for me to narrow it down to three but here goes........

1. Breathe
2. Brain Damage
3. Time

Honorable Mentions

Us And Them
Money

I could listen to The Dark Side of the Moon for days on end if I had the time lol.........

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think I could name 3 Pink Floyd songs.

Did they do "Another brick in the wall"?

I know they did "Comfortably Numb", but only because the Scissor Sisters did a much better version of it.

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duckie Dale Winton
Master Rewinder
Member # 3419

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Duckie Dale Winton   Author's Homepage   Email Duckie Dale Winton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stitch Groover:
I don't think I could name 3 Pink Floyd songs.

Did they do "Another brick in the wall"?

I know they did "Comfortably Numb", but only because the Scissor Sisters did a much better version of it.

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

I don't even know where to begin!!!!!

....I need a lie down.

"It's ok Duckie - breath calmly, breath calmly...." [Wink]

Posts: 242 | From: Northampton, England | Registered: Oct 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another Brick in the Wall
Comfortably Numb
Learn to Fly

Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Top 10:

No Order

Sheep
Comfortably Numb
Mother
Time
Dogs
Echoes
Young Lust
Wish You Were Here
One of These Days
High Hopes

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wish You Were Here
Comfortably Numb
Mother

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dexter Motley Morgan
Motley Maestro
Member # 3598

- posted      Profile for Dexter Motley Morgan   Email Dexter Motley Morgan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG comparing Scissor Sister's version of Comfortably Numb to Pink Floyd's is the equivalent of spitting in every Pink Floyd fan's face lol. That's like comparing the Backstreet Boys to the Beatles.....

[ 26. December 2008, 11:17: Message edited by: MotleyRulz ]

Posts: 3845 | From: Norf Karolina | Registered: Dec 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotleyRulz:
OMG comparing Scissor Sister's version of Comfortably Numb to Pink Floyd's is the equivalent of spitting in every Pink Floyd fan's face lol. That's like comparing the Backstreet Boys to the Beatles.....

[Razz] [Big Grin] [Embarrassed]
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Shine On You Crazy Diamond(Parts I-V)
Welcome To The Machine
Comfortably Numb
Another Brick In The Wall (Part II)
Hey You
Time
Brain Damage
Us and Them
Breathe
Money

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm one of those early Floyd Syd Barrett fans. I love most of what the Floyd have done in their career though.

Lucifer Sam
Astronomy Domine
Run Like Hell
Goodbye Blue Sky
Brain Damage

Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home