iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » I'm jealous of you "day-timers!" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm jealous of you "day-timers!"
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kevdugp73-You can come get in mine. [Big Grin] ...But...I was just recommending them in general. [Wink]
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll join in too in that hot-tub! Believe it or not, I have never been in a hot-tub.... [Eek!]

kev....you're lucky, because I don't get paid sick days or personal days. Probably why I'm a work-a-holic.

Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks ISIS....too kind as always. In reality, I absolutely despise hot tubs....I am a walking heating pad and really can't handle the heat. I've not tried one in the winter though...I think that would be OK.

To get back on track...do you day timers have to "sneek" time at work on the Rewind...or are you openly allowed to use it. I used to try to take a quick look from work, but not really too much time. I work with teenagers in a residential facility...if I'm on the computer...I'm not spending time with them. Pretty much a no go. And...as you've all seen from my previous posts....I put a lot of thought and ponderance into my posts...not just a quick thoughtless response [Big Grin]

Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have full internet access on my phone. I used to be able to browse a bit during lunch at work, but these days, I am so busy that I can't sit down for 5 minutes.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
80sRocked-I can't believe you have never been in a hot tub....when you come through PA...you come look me up, and that will all change.

Kevdugp73-I don't like the temperature turned way up on the hot tub, and we rarely use it in the summer.

It's the winter that is so much fun. It is so cool to be sitting outside in snow, and not be cold.

I love being outside now, because all my Christmas lights are on, and it looks so neat.

Here's the exact hot tub I have:

http://tigerriver.hotspring.com/Models/spa_models_bengal.html

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by ISIS:
80sRocked-I can't believe you have never been in a hot tub....when you come through PA...you come look me up, and that will all change.

Don't tease me....I'm only a couple of hours away by car. [Big Grin]
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I know....I am not a tease. [Big Grin] [Wink]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Get a room you two!!!
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Jack Burton:
Get a room you two!!!

Hey....she's a married woman Jack! [Big Grin]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Married smarried... [Wink]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Married smarried... [Wink]

and that is so funny in so many ways [Wink] haaaaaa!
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
Muffy....you can join in the hot tub too! The more the marrier! [Wink]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Whoa whoa whoa... This is turning into the 80's Rewind Swinger club!! Easy tiger!! [Big Grin]
80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
This is what I'm talking about....I get home from work early, and the fun begins! [Smile] It sucks when I can't get on here during the day. [Frown]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Sure know what you mean buddy. I'm good this week but next week I'm on different hours and well. Nada...
But I enjoy it while I'm here all the same..
So you like Muffy and ISIS eh?? [Big Grin]

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG you mean tree swings and all? cause I hate hottubs! [Big Grin]
Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
NAUGHTY MUFFY!!

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:

So you like Muffy and ISIS eh?? [Big Grin]

Boy Jack....you like starting trouble. [Big Grin]

I like eveyone on here and just try to have fun. They all know I'm a goof and like to joke around. [Smile]

Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should be getting things ready for Thanksgiving, but no, I'm here goofing off. I even made it a point not to go to any of the other messageboards I belong to, so I could get some work done. Oh well, at least I got some laundry done. I can't wait to sit down and relax tonight and watch tv- the season finale of Sons of Anarchy is on at 10:00- Hey Eleanor June-don't forget to watch it!
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I know buddy I know!!
But hey no harm in warming to the ladies eh?? I am Jack Burton after all!!! [Big Grin]

80'sRocked

Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
quote:

But hey no harm in warming to the ladies eh?? [Big Grin]

Of course not my man. [Wink]
EleanorJune
unregistered

101 Updates!

- posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aawwhhh Pittsburghgirl....I forgot about it!! I am going to be gone anyway. Maybe I can call my sis and have her DVR it for me! If not I will bug you all about it!!
| Site Updates: 101 IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you have Comcast cable service, it is on ON Demand, so if you can't get it dvr'd, you can always watch it later in the week.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you guys are too funny!! and thanks for the kind words too i am a survivor so i am sure i will be okay sooner or later lol have a great day everyone dee [Cool]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home