iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Curse of the Wolf

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Curse of the Wolf
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just watched the trailer for "Twilight"...it looks like a combo of 2 different movies that my own cousin was in. The one actor in Twilight, looks like the guy who directed Curse of the Wolf.

I was thinking of Lupa liking the werewolf stuff...I thought maybe she might like this movie.

My cousin is the lead character in the movie.

Here's the trailer for it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xT-YBrNdTco

She's the one doing all the karate kicking stuff.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here's another movie she was in (I posted the picture of her with the temporary tattoo on her)- it was done for this movie:

The Fist of the Vampire:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVbzxaJvs-s

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spooka Lupa
Little Rewind Monster
Member # 2700

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Spooka Lupa   Author's Homepage   Email Spooka Lupa   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those trailers looked pretty cool.

I loved Twilight. [Big Grin] The first movie doesn't talk about werewolves though; the second one is where the werewolves come in. (Anyone who's read Breaking Dawn will be disappointed as far as the werewolf mythology goes, LOL.)

Posts: 1830 | From: Land Under the Bed | Registered: May 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home