iRewind Talk
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Favorite comedians (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Favorite comedians
annier
Master Rewinder
Member # 3305

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for annier   Author's Homepage   Email annier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Eddie Izzard
Steve Coogan
Billy Connolly
Frank Skinner
Peter Kay
Joan Rivers
Robin Williams

Posts: 312 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
I see that Lisa Lampanelli has hijacked this thread - never heard of her.

I can't believe noone has mentioned Rita Rudner, I absolutly adore her!
I saw a TV show about her and her family, and some of her routines, she joked that her daughter is now 5 years old and she still hasn't lost the baby weight, and she thought that was weird coz the kid was adopted!

She also told the story of how she loves shopping, and one time her credit card was stolen. But she only found out when she got the statement - and it was so much less than normal!

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by annier:
Eddie Izzard
Steve Coogan
Billy Connolly
Frank Skinner
Peter Kay
Joan Rivers
Robin Williams

Nice list. I'd watch all of those except maybe Eddie Izzard.. Find him funny but not his stand up if that makes sense!!
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J2ME
Rewind Legend
Member # 5728

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for J2ME     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Steve Coogan is a favourite of mine also. Alan Partridge is one of the greatest characters ever written.

Alan partridge on Farming

Posts: 1564 | From: Emirates Stadium | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
and more
Lisa Lampanelli

She's highjacked the thread, oh my.
I won't post anything from her though, because she is extremely crude. If you want to hear any of her stuff, there's plenty on youtube, and also at her website.

Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
I see that Eddie Brill has highjacked this thread- Has anyone ever heard of him?

quote:
Originally posted by Pittsburghgirl:
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
Lisa Lampanelli
and more
Lisa Lampanelli

She's highjacked the thread, oh my.
I won't post anything from her though, because she is extremely crude. If you want to hear any of her stuff, there's plenty on youtube, and also at her website.

I'm sorry, I thought you were concerned about the thread being hijacked. My apologies.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pittsburghgirl
Rewind Icon
Member # 7514

- posted      Profile for Pittsburghgirl   Email Pittsburghgirl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
No one asked for someone to post their entire life's story on the preceding page, which is why I said the thread got high jacked. Most people just posted either a short list of their faves or a short story about a comedian. Why don't we all start a new thread to tell our lifetime stories about meeting celebrities? I'm sure someone can come up with pages and pages full of stuff.
Posts: 2289 | From: Pittsburgh | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
P_a_u_l
Member # 1022

37 Updates!

- posted      Profile for P_a_u_l   Author's Homepage   Email P_a_u_l   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
And nobody needs to post things here that are solely aimed at having a dig at another member. That's what you are doing, PittsburgGirl, and you and I both know it.

You did it last time you were here under another username, and eventually got kicked out for it. If you want another ban, go right ahead. Otherwise cool off.

You've all been warned.

Thread locked.

Posts: 3646 | From: Shermer, IL - where else? | Registered: Mar 2001 | Site Updates: 37  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home