iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » The Greatest Actor Ever?? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: The Greatest Actor Ever??
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by buffalo-girl:
yes mr jack burton i do love kirk's chin lol but i hate it on a woman i don't care for jessica simpson at all and her chin reminds me of kirks' lol sorry just my opinion i also forgot to add jackie chan i like his movies and his moves dee [Cool]

So true.. Jessica Simpson YUK... [Frown]
Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My friend always refers to Jackie Chan as a stuntman that does his own acting instead of the other way around.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NiceGuy Sammy Hain:
My friend always refers to Jackie Chan as a stuntman that does his own acting instead of the other way around.

Thats the best thing about Jackie Chan I've ever heard!!
Tell your friend I'm using that one!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Denzil has gotta be up there too..
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i like denzel washington too great actor okay question for you? who is the guy that is in the transporter movies? does anybody know his name? i like him too he is also pretty hot!! dee [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
i like denzel washington too great actor okay question for you? who is the guy that is in the transporter movies? does anybody know his name? i like him too he is also pretty hot!! dee [Smile] [Cool] [Wink]

Jason Statham.
I work with a guy who looks just like him!! [Big Grin]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey thanks that was bugging me i had a brain freeze lol and lucky you !!
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
hey thanks that was bugging me i had a brain freeze lol and lucky you !!

Nah, I don't fancy him!!! [Big Grin]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh okay i get it looks and that's it huh?
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
oh okay i get it looks and that's it huh?

Not at all!! He's a sweet guy, very sound
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
that's cool it always helps to work with people you like though
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
that's cool it always helps to work with people you like though

You aint lyin!!

I like about half the guys here [Frown]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
where i worked it was great because i was usually the only one there all day running the place except for the owner george who was not there much anyways so i had it nice and quiet lol probably the only thing i miss about working there though!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Oh, I wish I could work alone!!
If I had the money I'd open a movie store. Sell great movies and collectables. It would be so great.. [Smile]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
that sounds great you should go for it save your money!!! and let me know when it is open i will come and buy stuff lol!!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
that sounds great you should go for it save your money!!! and let me know when it is open i will come and buy stuff lol!!

Buy stuff???
Your can be my vice president!! How's $20 an hour grab you?? [Big Grin]

buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
hey i'm there just say the word!! lol
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
hey i'm there just say the word!! lol

I will.. Now to buy a lotto ticket!! [Big Grin]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
there you go good luck !!! bill buys them 3x a week still waiting lol!!!
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I am one of these people who says 'if I win the lotto', then forget to play most weeks!! Ah well..!! [Big Grin]
buffalo-girl
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
oh yeah i hear that from bill too all the time
Helen_S
Hiding behind the shower curtain.....
Member # 5804

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Helen_S   Email Helen_S   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bumpity bump [Smile]
Posts: 4057 | From: uk | Registered: May 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home