iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Your Favourite Muppet?? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Your Favourite Muppet??
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So, I'm a huge fan of the Muppets. They rock and I was just wondering who you guys love the most?? Kermit the leader? Piggy the lunatic?
Fozzie the comic genius? Gonzo the, well Gonzo!!, Mine is and always will be, the one and only AN-I-MALLLLLLLL!!!! [Big Grin]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the muppets and can't wait to buy the muppet show dvds for me, uh, my kids.

i have lots of favorites but i always liked beeker.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Mr. Jack Burton   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mee mee mee mee, mee mee, mee mee mee,
mee mee mee...

Ya dig?? [Wink]

Posts: 1069 | From: Dragon of the Black Pool Restaurant, Chinatown. | Registered: Mar 2006 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
667 - The Neighbor Of The Beast
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Swedish Chef
Statler & Waldorf

Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
'That was wonderful'
'That was great'
'It was ok'
'It wasn't bad'
'It wasn't great'
'That was terrible'
'Boo boo boooooo'

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Animal but always loved Kermit!!

The Muppet Movies are among my favorites!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
Ah but which Muppet movie is your favourite?? I would choose as follows:
3: Muppet Movie
2: Muppet's Treasure Island
1: Muppet's Christmas Carol

Muffy Tepperman
Leopard-print Leotard Wearer.....
Member # 1551

26 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Muffy Tepperman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm not even with you on your top 3 Burton

3: Follow that Bird......(can that count?)
2: The Muppet Movie
1: The Muppets take Manhattan!

Posts: 2912 | Registered: Jun 2003 | Site Updates: 26  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
All old skool eh.. Well you'll be glad to know I have every Muppet Movie on DVD so if your looking for a true fan, I'm him!!
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of the core group: Gonzo
Of the Sesame gang: Oscar
Of the Fraggles: Boober
Of other properties: split between Earl Sinclair and Wendell
Best film: Follow That Bird
Best special: A Muppet Family Christmas

I think that covers the major points.

Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kash
Kash : Aha! He'll save every one of us...
Member # 297

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Kash     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kermit (it ain't easy being green) and that Blue Eagle...what was his name?

I always liked Red from 'Fraggle Rock', if Red cheated on Gobo with Big Bird...could Wembley have been the result?

Check this out, great if you like the Muppets, even better if you love Star Wars

Star Wars Mana Mana

Posts: 2041 | From: The Ice Planet Hoth | Registered: Jul 2001 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

- posted      Profile for Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Author's Homepage   Email Sir Sammy Hain Esq.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Eagle's name was a grand name, a bold name, a great name. The Eagle's name was Sam.
Posts: 4742 | From: Cell Block 6 | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
buffalo-girl
She's going round the outside, round the outside...
Member # 7498

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for buffalo-girl   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
gonzo is my fave he is just crazy then cookie monster dee [Smile]
Posts: 1236 | From: buffalo, new york | Registered: Nov 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TKO
Contains 0.2% of Rewind Riboflavin
Member # 1471

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for TKO   Email TKO   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gonzo (Miles Davis from Muppet Land) and... Kermit's nephew Robin.
Posts: 1058 | From: Echo Beach, far away in time | Registered: May 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For me it's always been Ralph, although animal deserves an honourable mention. And also those two old guys in the balcony.......priceless.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sir Sammy Hain Esq.
Member # 3150

The two old guys are named Statler and Waldorf
kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gotta say....John Denver! Oh wait...he was just a frequent guest star. I love em all, but love Fozzie the best...waacka waacka waacka......My favorite muppet movie is Muppets Take Manhattan. I haven't started to buy the seasons yet, but plan to. I still have a vintage Kermit stuffed animal....really great memories.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My favorite muppet is a little left field, not one of the major characters - Janice, the bass player in the Electric Mayhem band.
Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love The Muppet Show...I never really got in to watching the movies-I think I was older when they came out and were popular.

My favorite thing that Jim Henson ever did was Emmett Otter's Jug Band Christmas. I love it.

I LOVE the Swedish Chef, and the 2 old guys on the balcony.

My brother's favorite Muppet was Fozzie Bear.

I remember when I was only in the 4th grade, me and my best friend walked downtown in the dark and in the snow...to Murphy Mart to buy my brother a Fozzie Bear stuffed animal for Christmas. I still to this day can not believe my mom let us go at that age...that far, and at night...but you could do that stuff back then and nobody thought anything of it.

My brother was only in the 1st grade. I remember my Dad stuck Fozzie Bear inside the fireplace....and looked as if he was looking up the Chimney. My Dad took a picture of that. He told my brother that Fozzie Bear must having been looking for Santa. I never forgot it.

I always liked "Ralph the Dog". There is a song he sings on the first Season...it's about Broccoli...it is hysterical.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devolution
DEVO Divine Moderator
Member # 1731

8 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Devolution   Email Devolution   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Devolution here,

We'll start off by answering the question.

Statler and Waldorf, hands down.

The name of the dog is ROLPH.

If I recall correctly.

My favorite Sesame Street Character is Telly.

We are DEVO

Posts: 4228 | From: Home of the big landfill | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 8  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rizzo the Rat is pretty funny as well...at least I think his name is Rizzo.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by kevdugp73:
Rizzo the Rat is pretty funny as well...at least I think his name is Rizzo.

Yup.. Rizzo it is. He's never better than as co-narrator in The Muppets Christmas Carol.

'Light the lamp not the rat, light the lamp not the rat'!!! [Smile]

kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
Funny funny...I also liked him as the waiter in "Muppets Take Manhattan". Kinda reminds me of my Uncle Willy [Big Grin]
Mr. Jack Burton
Rewind Jedi
Member # 4673

Member Rated:
I wanna meet Uncle Willy!! [Smile]
kevdugp73
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
No problem at all...just committ a really serious crime...good chance they'll put you in the same slammer as him [Big Grin] Good luck...wear lots of pink lip stick....
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home