iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » friday the 13th great dvd news :)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: friday the 13th great dvd news :)
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Paramount Announces Friday the 13th Uncut DVD!
Source:Paramount Home Entertainment November 3, 2008

Paramount Home Entertainment will release Friday the 13th Uncut: Deluxe Edition on DVD February 3, 2009. The studio has announced Blu-Ray edition scheduled for this time as well. Special features for the DVD and Blu-Ray are as follows:

• Commentary: Commentary by director Sean Cunningham (on the WB international version - trying to access)
• Fresh Cuts: New Tales from "Friday the 13th"
• Man Behind the Legacy: Sean S. Cunningham
• Friday the 13th - Special Reunion
• Lost Tales from Camp Blood - Part 1
• Trailers: Theatrical Trailer - Used on 2004 release

Friday the 13th Part 2 & 3 Deluxe DVDs!
Source:Paramount Home Entertainment November 4, 2008

On the heels of yesterday's Friday the 13th Uncut DVD announcement, ShockTillYouDrop.com has received word that Paramount is releasing Friday the 13th Part 2 and Friday the 13th Part 3 Deluxe Edition DVDs on February 3rd. (This confirms our report in September when we learned Paramount was only prepping re-releases of the first three Friday films.)

The Friday the 13th Part 2 Deluxe Edition will include...

• Inside Crystal Lake Memories
• Horror Convention
• Lost Tales from Camp Blood - Part 2
• Slasher Films: Going for the Jugular
• Jason Trivia Track (text)
• Jason Forever (Used on 2004 release/Best Buy bonus disc)
• Theatrical Trailer - Used on 2004 release

We're awaiting final specs on the package for part 3. Currently, it appears there are no Blu-Ray plans for these sequels.

o and on www.thedigitalbits.com it says friday the 13th part three is going to be 3d and all will be avalibale on blue ray as well if yuou wanna check taht article out too [Smile]

Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well i thought it was good news [Wink] i told my hubby i want the dvds for my bday and to go see the remake
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
80'sRocked

Play it Loud, Play it Proud
Member # 6979

101 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for 80'sRocked   Email 80'sRocked   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They sound cool to me.
Posts: 3614 | From: Caught Somewhere in Time.... | Registered: May 2008 | Site Updates: 101  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ronnie
Going to the Prom with Tommy
Member # 465

39 Updates!

- posted      Profile for Ronnie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great stuff rainbow.
i love horror convention stuff. looks like we are going to be celebrating our b-days the same way! [Smile]

Posts: 4807 | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 39  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adrienne King just sent me an email...she said that she had been travelling alot in September and October and that she just received the 2008 International Horror and Sci-Fi Lifetime Achievement award at a festival in Phoenix, and she was inducted in to their hall of fame. She was excited about that.

She said she is happy for the new movie, and hopes it does well and keeps the franchise going. She said she turned down the opening of a documentary ..."His name was Jason-30 years of Friday the 13th". They are filming it this Nov. 15th in Denver. But, she needed a break.

[ 06. November 2008, 20:29: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
awesome ronnie we will have spooky bdays hehe [Wink] and thats really awesome about adrienne [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home