iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Thanksgiving Menus

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Thanksgiving Menus
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I planned my Thanksgiving Menu. I was wondering what everyone does for Thanksgiving? Do you eat out in a restaurant, do you cook dinner yourself, do you go to a family members house?

I always cook here. I add in a few new recipes every year...but keep the basics. I am making
Turkey
Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
A Vegetable Medley
Rolls
Spiced Cranberry Sauce
Sweet Potato Pudding
Ginger Peach Cheesecake
Mulled Cider

I love making Thanksgiving dinner.

I just had my formal living room wallpapered tonight....and I can't wait to decorate it for Christmas this year.

What are some of your Thanksgiving traditions?

I love the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving special.

When I was a kid, I always thought that jellybeans and toast would be like the coolest Thanksgiving ever.

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
major
Rewinder
Member # 7478

Rate Member
 - posted      Profile for major   Author's Homepage   Email major   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanksgiving traditions, huh? Like you, my son and I always watch the Charlie Brown Thanksgiving Special. We also watch Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade.

Our Christmas tree is always put up the day before Thanksgiving - we thoroughly enjoy eating dinner with the glow of the tree in the background [Smile]

Our family lives in NJ, and my son is asthmatic (triggered by the cold air only), so we generally don't get to spend the holidays with our family, but we always make it special.

And I just love to get up far too early the next morning so I can get hit some of those crazy sales where anything and everything is a bargain.

Posts: 36 | From: Florida | Registered: Oct 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home