iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Garfield's Halloween Adventure

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Garfield's Halloween Adventure
pettyfan
Livin' next door to the Klopeks
Member # 2260

- posted      Profile for pettyfan   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isis' Charlie Brown post got me thinking, remember when CBS would show this and the Great Pumpkin back-to-back? Then at Thanksgiving and Christmas they would show the Garfield eps of those. I found the Garfield Holidays DVD a few years ago, and I'm glad I bought it, since none of the networks ever seems to show Garfield specials anymore. I wonder why?
Posts: 2902 | From: Home Sweet Home | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself don't know, and since the Garfield specials were well done, it would certainly be worth looking into reairing them somewhere.  I just caught the Halloween special on YouTube the other night, and it still holds up wonderfully.  Unfortunately now that Lorenzo Music's dead, it would be harder to do any new ones given he's synomymous with Garfield (as well as Peter Venkman).  We'll just have to hope we'll luck out some time down the road.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rainbowbrite22
Given the choice, Duckie would have been Luckie...
Member # 2288

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Rainbowbrite22   Author's Homepage   Email Rainbowbrite22   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love this one i have the holiday dvd my mom got it for me incase u dont have it target has it for five bucks with the halloween goodies [Wink] i love when garfield and odie are singing and dressing up in the atic [Smile]
Posts: 1270 | From: GA the peachie state :) | Registered: Jan 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have the GARFIELD Holiday Specials set. The funny thing about the Halloween one - SPOILERS Remember when Odie and Garfield go in the house and the old man tells them the story about the pirates treasure? END OF SPOILERS That used to scare my daughter! To this day she gets a little nervous during that part.....so I guess thats what makes it a good Halloween speical. It IS a little scary!
Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris the CandyFanMan
Those Ain't Pillows......
Member # 3197

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Chris the CandyFanMan   Author's Homepage   Email Chris the CandyFanMan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is still a little unnerving in adulthood if you're in an uneasy enough mood. I'd have to check the exact credits for the voice actor, but he does a great job at being creepy.
Posts: 2561 | From: Pennsylvania | Registered: Aug 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home