iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Ready to Party

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ready to Party
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My party is in 1 day. I have been cleaning and cooking all day...which I will be doing all day tomorrow too. I have over 50 people coming, and it might rain, and I don't know where I am putting everyone. I am so excited because my cousin is coming, she's an actress-she's been in several independant horror movies, and she's a 4 time world karate champ...and she's never been here, and she's spending the night too...along with other friends...and the newspaper will be here taking pictures of everything. I have had calls all day today and yesterday about our pumpkin carving contest...so I am hoping to get a big turn out for that. I just printed out 2 cool word games to play. I cleaned my deck off this afternoon, and set up my outdoor ping pong table...I got ping pong balls that have eyeballs painted on them...I thought that was cool.

Does anyone else have a Halloween party they are going to? What are you guys doing for Halloween.
?

My friend and her daughter were here last night, and we made and decorated chocolate covered apples. I was wrapping them up last night and putting a ribbon on them.

I actually turned people away tonight, that came off the street and wanted to stay...they were from Holland...I felt bad...but I had an explosion of Halloween in my house...they came inside...while I gave them a brochure for another B & B...that I recommended they go to, they said "WOW." It is pretty crazy here.

I just can't believe how long it takes me to prepare for everything, and then it is over so fast. But, it is so much fun.

I hope you all have a Happy Halloween!

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stitch Groover
Rewind Groover
Member # 2895

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Stitch Groover   Email Stitch Groover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds great Isis I wish I could be there to see your Halloween.

Is your cousin on IMDB? Has she been in anything I might have seen?

Posts: 3839 | From: Wangaratta, Vic, Australia | Registered: Jun 2004 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah...she is on IMDB. I doubt you would have seen her in anything. I'll send you the link to her website.
Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I can't believe I have all the food done...I am actually bored right now...I am waiting for my husband to come home and take my son to guitar lessons, then we are going to get some chinese food-take out- and sit on the kitchen floor and carve pumpkins and listen to the Halloween CD that Cindymancini sent me.

I made the cutest Halloween cupcakes today. I used mini muffin pans and Halloween cup cake liners, and orange icing and Halloween sprinkles, and there are sprinkles in the cake batter too.

I made a Pumpkin Praline Cheeseball rolled in crushed Pecans-I got ginger snaps and spiced cookies to put with that-and I made a Lavender Berry Dip that has creamcheese and cool whip in it-I got graham crackers shaped like bugs for them.

I made this giant Pepperoni Pasta Salad, and I used orange, yellow, red and green peppers, broccoli, radishes, sweet onions, green onion, and cauliflower-I am adding in hot pepper cheese and cheddar cheese cut in to ghost and leaf shapes. It looks so pretty.

I cut up a ton of veggies, and made a Harvest Vegetable dip-I am putting the Dip in a Purple Cabbage, and then I have a giant basket to stick it all in.

I made peanutbutter bon bons with sprinkles.

I made a Vidalia Onion Dip to go with Crackers.

I cut up 8 giant Kielbasa Links- in 2 flavors to fry in an electric skillet with 2 kinds of dipping mustards.

I mixed up Limeade to go in my Lime Punch.

I made little mini appetizers...Bacon Potato Frittatas and little mini cheesey biscuits.

I have assorted mini cheesecakes and those tortilla wrap appetizer things that I got at Sam's Club.

I have Chips and Dip, and tomorrow I am making a Pumpkin Cobbler and I have sandwiches to make-that I am cutting in to Leaf shapes.

Plus I have my Candy Bar done, and I made chocolate covered apples.

I can't believe I am done...my house is cleaned...and now I have to just work on making a pumpkin...I already did one-I painted my house on a pumpkin.

My mom made a snowman pumpkin with 3 white pumpkins stacked on top of each other...he has a corn cob pipe...she's got a green pumpkin she's going to carve tonight to be the tree.

I have a pumpkin with warts all over it, that we are turning in to a witch.

I just went in to my friends gift shop this afternoon and bought a bunch of battery operated tea lights, since it is suppose to rain and be windy tomorrow. I went to Penney's and bought a new pair of black jeans.

Plus I did the laundry. I can't believe how each year everything seems to get easier.

kevdugp73
He's eating after dark again....
Member # 5978

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for kevdugp73   Email kevdugp73   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow ISIS...you're a Halloween machine. Ever trace your family tree back far enough to find you got some Martha Stewart blood in ya? Have a great time at your party...well deserved. Happy Halloween to everyone else as well.
Posts: 2148 | From: Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Aug 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
I did another pumpkin, it's a witch...it turned out cool...I can't post a picture...I am having a hard time typing..cause I just painted my fingernails...I can multi task very well, but not that well. I set my front porch up different so I have a cool backdrop for all the pumpkins. 3 of my friends called to tell me they are working on their pumpkins. My mom got hers done, it looks cool.

I can hardly wait to go to bed tonight, so I can wake up and it be party day.

Some of you might actually love the movies my cousin has been in...Here's the names of some of them:

Curse of the Wolf- she played the lead in it.

Chasing Darkness-it's a vampire movie

She just filmed...

Warriors of the Apocolypse

There are myspace pages for all of those movies...the company is called KillerWolf Films

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home