iRewind Talk Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» iRewind Talk » Social » Rewind Social Club » Sunday Morning Coming Down

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sunday Morning Coming Down
bandit
Ace Rewinder
Member # 6296

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for bandit   Author's Homepage   Email bandit   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So what`s your worst day of the week?I just always hated Sundays.I went out last night as well,long time since the last time.Today i remember just why i`ts been such a long time [Roll Eyes]

Better stay in bed some time,and have company with these guys.

Posts: 362 | From: Third rock from the sun | Registered: Nov 2007 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love Sundays. It's my husband's day off, and we do stuff around the house, we always make Sunday breakfast. We usually cook a big dinner on Sunday. We sometimes go for walks...lately we have been taking hikes in a nearby state park, or we go ride around and look at the scenery.

I had people stay here last night, I made them breakfast...they actually slept in until 9am. Then I have all the laundry to do, and have to strip the beds and change all the sheets, and clean the bathrooms.

I actually hate Mondays the most...it seems like I have a billion people to call come Monday morning... I sometimes have a hard time getting up on Mondays and getting moving.

[ 06. October 2008, 07:52: Message edited by: ISIS ]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Riptide
Rewind Idol
Member # 457

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for Riptide   Email Riptide   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sunday morning is OK, but Sunday night gives me this sense of dread I still carry from my school days. Maybe it was the anxiety of not finishing homework and facing the music the next day.
Posts: 4413 | From: Where the streets have no name | Registered: Oct 2002 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xchazx
Rewind Guru
Member # 7158

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for xchazx   Email xchazx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i don't like mondays.

get it, boomtown rats song.

nevermind.

really though, it's my least favorite day.

Posts: 675 | From: Miskatonic University | Registered: Jul 2008 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LISA LISA
Rewind Idol
Member # 1780

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for LISA LISA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's just another Manic Monday....I wish it was Sunday... that's my fun day...my "I don't have to run day.."

[Wink] [Big Grin]

Posts: 13484 | Registered: Aug 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamamiasweetpeaches
She's with you, but she's thinking of Jake Ryan....
Member # 1715

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for mamamiasweetpeaches   Author's Homepage   Email mamamiasweetpeaches   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Mondays suck.

ANY DAY with a hangover sucks...but Mondays are the worst cuz you CANT Sleep in and you have to get back into the groove again.

Posts: 4913 | From: New York | Registered: Jul 2003 | Site Updates: 0  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jdocster McFly you Irish bug

Member # 5752

9 Updates!

Member Rated:
 - posted      Profile for jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Author's Homepage   Email jdocster McFly you Irish bug   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank God you can sleep at work. Or, is that just me? [Smile]
Posts: 2729 | From: Kansas City, MO "At the Enchantment Under the Sea Dance" | Registered: Apr 2007 | Site Updates: 9  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Fast Rewind Home